Wednesday, October 15, 2014

FIRST DAY AT THE MTC!!



First day at the MTC....crazy!  But I am loving every second of it! My companions are great and we get along well.  They're even both Dr. Who fans,  and they were both Primary teachers! (oh, btw, I have two comps.-- Sister Prellwitz and Sister Frischknecht.)  Sister F's name kinda sounds like "fish net", but really more like "frish nekt".  It's Swiss and German....Swerman.  She's going to Federal Way with me, but Sis. Prellwitz is going to Salt Lake Central.  And we're the only sisters in our MTC zone.

We got to meet with investigators today!  A big group of about 60 of us went into 3 rooms one at a time, and asked and answered questions and just got to talk with them for a while.  It was really neat.  At first we didn't know what was going on, but it was great.

My Zone is great, too.  And our Zone leaders.  Everything is awesome!  I absolutely LOVE it here!

Tell everyone that I love them!  I think I want to tell Jonathan that this is not something he's gonna wanna postpone.  But I think he should start praying about it now and find out for sure what Heavenly Father wants for him.  DCI is great, but this--being a full-time missionary--is beyond great.  It is really something I want him to experience as soon as possible.

Love,
Sister Rebekah Joy :)

PS: Tell Jonathan and Benjamin study Preach My Gospel, it is so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment